Thursday, May 27, 2010

27 May 2010

Front and centre: I think that today's cover would have been more successful if the the Sun had simply mentioned the dead mobster's race. Do you know what I mean? They never fail to mention race in other headlines (e.g. WHITE ATHLETE SCORES GOAL, BROWN MAN WINS ELECTION, etc.). Would it kill them to let us know what the guy in the barrel's eyes looked like?

The top: Former provincial Attorney General Michael Bryant goes for a topless jog to celebrate not being responsible for dragging a cyclist to death along Bloor Street. Also: with $40 million, I could look at Michael Bryant's pecs whenever I wanted. Plus: T.O's best sports.

Bottom: WHITE COUPLE IN EYE SEX SCANDAL

Summary: If I ever found a body in a barrel, I'd be, like, "Uh oh!"

**** (out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment